Saucer N2D 14cm
• Owl: It must be a spectacular show to burn all arts…
• Girl: Gosh! That would be an act of epic vandalism!
• Cloud: Uh-Uh. It would rather look like a beautiful performance.
Saucer N4D 14cm
• Kaikai: Then we think that contemporary radicals are nowadays sort of Neo-avangardists.
• Kiki: Without even knowing it.
Saucer N5D 12cm
• Explosion: From the ashes to the pharmacy.
Saucer N1D 14cm
• Vulkan: I see no point in setting up sarcophagi
• Bat: Yep, any hoarding of old things brings harm.
Saucer N3D 12cm
• Explosion: Burning the path behind it.
Cup N1D 7cm
• Orter: And I am not sure that this generation will lament the old manufactory.
• Skater: Is it worth worrying about what is dead?
Cup N2D 9cm
• Kalkai: Yep, some more items into sarcophagi collection.
• Cloud: Fortunately instead of global burning of arts he just painted the black square.
Cup N4D 8cm
• Horn: Contemporary life has invented crematoria for the dead, but each dead man is more alive than a weakly painted portrait.
• Ape: And who knows what could come out of ashes…
• Diamond: Life knows what it is doing, and if it is striving to destroy, one must not interfere
Cup N3D 9cm
• Gilbert: All that avant-garde artists are capable of is to babble about how they’ll destroy beauty.
• Projection: May those radical artists rest in pieces.
• Girl: They just fade in comparison with those trendy fundamentalists who destroyed bash tapia and sculptures of Sedu.
Cup N5D 9cm
• Bikini Girl: Our contemporary life should have as its slogan: “all that we have made is made for the crematorium.”
• Balaclava: Imho, there always will be those who envy beauty.
• PF-MSIR 30: Art ashes pill to feel beauty?
Tea potH 15 cm
• Companion: I’ve heard they want to burn museums and arts to create an installation from the ashes.
• Horn: Well, I see all signs of Avant-garde art here.
• Grim Reaper: Then they’re not artists but prophets-firebugs
Tea potH 15 cm
• Bat: Our path lies in space, and not in the suitcase of what has been outlived.
• Black Creature: Any hoarding of old things brings harm.
• Sleeping Lady: Oh, wake me up please.
• Cloud: Our job is to always move toward what is new, not to live in museums.
• Fountain: That fire shall ever be burning upon the altar.